08 8357 7611


Motor Vehicle Accident Lawyers

We’ll be the driving force behind you on the road to recovery. 

Motor Vehicle Accident Lawyers

If you have been injured in a motor vehicle accident, you may be entitled to compensation. Motor vehicle accident claims can potentially involve a number of different scenarios including collisions between cars, trucks, bicycles, motorcycles, trailers and pedestrians.

With Lindbloms Lawyers you can be confident that your claim will be handled by experts with many years of experience, giving your matter the care and attention you deserve.

In the past years we have achieved many excellent settlements for our clients including damages in excess of $9.5 million for a 57 year old man who became a paraplegic after being involved in a motor bike accident and settlement for a pedestrian in excess of $1 million who was in her late 40’s when she was struck by a vehicle and sustained a serious psychiatric condition as a result.

Contact us

Areas of Speciality

  • Compulsory third party insurance settlements
  • Personal Injury claims
  • Vehicle Accident Disputes
  • Compensation Negotiation

Need help in one of these areas?

Speak with our team

Let's Talk

08 8357 7611

Give us a call or start the conversation with us by entering your details so our team can get in touch with you.

Our Motor Vehicle Accident Lawyers team

See all

Frequently asked
Motor Vehicle Accident questions

  • Types of Compensation

    Compensation, (also known as damages) is payable for both physical and psychological injuries caused by the accident. The idea of compensation is to compensate you for the losses you have suffered as a result of the accident. It is to put you in the position you would have been but for the accident having not occurred. If the accident involved a fatality then you may be entitled to compensation for any psychological injury you have suffered as a result of your loss. You may also be entitled to damages for loss of financial support if you were financially dependent on the deceased. Damages for loss of household services and assistance may also be payable.

    Pain and Suffering

    This legal terminology describes compensation for the non financial consequences of your injury or illness. Examples are pain, discomfort, anxiety, impairment of your enjoyment and quality of life, loss of or reduced enjoyment of social and recreational activities and, in more serious cases, loss of career.

    Economic Loss

    When your earning capacity is affected by your injury or illness you may be entitled to damages to compensate you for your loss of earnings. If you can no longer perform all of the duties required for your occupation or you have had to change jobs or cannot work at all then compensation may be available for loss of earning capacity. When it comes to assess this compensation it will be necessary to investigate the extent which your injuries will affect your capacity for work over the rest of your working life. These are complex and sometimes difficult calculations. Lindbloms has extensive experience in the field of claims for economic loss and you will benefit from our expertise and desire to fight for your proper compensation.

    Superannuation Losses

    Where an entitlement for economic loss can be established, damages for loss of superannuation payments over the anticipated pre-injury life of your employment is also available.

    Medical Expenses

    As a result of your condition you will require further medical treatment and therapy. There will also be the costs of medicines, equipment and aids, home modification and vehicle modifications.

    Voluntary Services

    When there are injuries people often need assistance from family to perform household and domestic tasks such as household cleaning, grocery shopping, household maintenance and gardening. Where there are serious injuries, assistance with dressing and undressing, showering, toileting and mobility may be necessary. Compensation may be sought to cover these needs. The compensation is calculated by reference to the cost that would be incurred if someone were paid to give those personal services.

    Paid Services

    Family and friends may not be able to provide the personal services required as a result of the injury. It will then be necessary to pay for the services. The cost of such services is often recoverable as part of your compensation claim. An insurer may agree to pay for someone to provide such assistance while your claim is being processed. We will fight for such payments on your behalf so that you will be able to have the necessary personal assistance before the final compensation is paid. You may be able to be compensated for future paid services that you will require.

    Compensation in case of death / Loss of Financial Support

    Where the negligence results in death dependents may be entitled to compensation for psychological injury suffered resulting from the death. When a person was financially dependent on the deceased he or she may be entitled to damages for loss of financial support. Damages for loss of household assistance and other services may also be payable.

  • Do I need a Lawyer?

    It is advisable to have a lawyer acting for you to ensure that your interests are protected and to ensure that you receive appropriate compensation for your injuries.

    At Lindbloms Lawyers we have a team of lawyers who have extensive experience in handling motor vehicle accident claims. Our lawyers have not only represented people with the more common types of injuries caused by motor vehicle accidents such as soft tissue whiplash type injuries and fractures but also claimants with catastrophic injuries such as severe brain injuries and spinal injuries.

    We understand that being involved in an accident, and adjusting to a life with injury and pain, is a traumatic and emotional experience for you and your family. Our aim at Lindbloms Lawyers is to assist you in bringing your claim to ensure you maximise your entitlements. In doing so we hope to minimise the stress involved for you and your family members.


Call us on 08 8357 7611

Take the first step

Call us on 08 8357 7611 or email us to book a free consultation.

First half hour free for new clients

Book Now