- Setting aside a Binding Financial Agreement that was made some 10 years earlier and negotiating a significant superannuation split.
- Obtaining Recovery Orders for the custody of a child who was recovered with the assistance of the Australian Federal Police.
- Setting aside impractical and unfair Court Orders with respect to children’s issues allowing her client more time with the child and overseas travel.
- Resolving a complex and substantial property settlement for a high level company executive that involved multiple interstate properties and Self-Managed Superannuation Funds.
- Multiple claims involving large property settlements.
- Numerous child custody disputes.
Sarah is passionate about her work and brings understanding and empathy to her legal role.